Breast Surgery Can Enhance Your Bustline and Increase Your Confidence
The doctors at Jain Plastic Surgery in Columbus, GA, offer several types of breast surgery options, including breast reconstruction, breast augmentation, and male breast reduction to meet our patients’ varied needs. As board-certified surgeons with extensive experience in breast surgery and other cosmetic surgery procedures, Dr. Ashish K. Jain and Dr. Tahira I. Prendergast work meticulously to ensure the most natural-looking results. Each procedure is performed in our comfortable, state-of-the-art surgical facility with advanced technology. Whether you are interested in enhancing the size of your breasts or you are weighing your reconstruction options after a mastectomy, our team of caring professionals can provide personalized care.
Types of Breast Surgery Offered
At Jain Plastic Surgery, we offer a number of breast surgery procedures to meet your specific needs, including:
- Breast Augmentation: Because it is one of the most requested procedures, our doctors perform a large number of breast augmentations at our facility each year. If you have small, disproportionate, or disfigured breasts, this surgery can improve the appearance of your breasts by enhancing the size and shape with saline or silicone implants. Augmentation procedures are often combined with a breast lift or breast reconstruction after pregnancy, breastfeeding, significant weight loss, or a mastectomy.
- Breast Lift: Women who are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts after weight fluctuations, pregnancy, or breastfeeding often choose to undergo a breast lift. During a breast lift, the doctor will reposition the breasts, areola, and nipple to a higher position by reshaping and removing excess breast tissue. In order for a breast lift to provide the lasting results you seek, it is important that you are not planning to have any more children and that you are at a healthy body weight.
- Breast Reconstruction: Our doctors provide this procedure for women who have had to undergo a double or single mastectomy due to breast cancer. In most cases, breast reconstruction can be performed simultaneously with a mastectomy for an immediate reconstruction, but delayed reconstruction is also available. Once the cancerous breast tissue has been removed, the doctor can insert silicone or saline implants and reconstruct the areola and nipple to resemble the natural appearance of your breasts.
- Breast Reduction: This procedure is performed to alleviate neck and back pain and other uncomfortable conditions women may be experiencing due to overly large or pendulous breasts. During the procedure, the doctor will remove excess breast tissue, creating a smaller, more proportionate bustline.
- Male Breast Reduction: Gynecomastia (male breast enlargement) is an embarrassing condition that can affect men and boys of all ages. Our doctors can perform liposuction in the pectoral area to remove excess tissue and fat to reveal a flatter, smoother-looking chest.
As board-certified surgeons with extensive experience in breast surgery, Dr. Ashish K. Jain and Dr. Tahira I. Prendergast work meticulously to ensure the most natural-looking results. Each procedure is performed in our comfortable, state-of-the-art surgical facility with advanced technology.
Personalized Consultation with Advanced Technology
During your consultation, you will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with Dr. Jain or Dr. Prendergast to discuss all the options available to help you determine which procedure is best suited for your particular needs. After a thorough medical examination, our team will use advanced imaging technology with VECTRA 3-D Aesthetic Simulation to help gauge your expectations.
One of our RNs (registered nurses) or LPNs (licensed practical nurse) will also give you a tour of our certified surgical facility, addressing any questions or concerns you may have. We also encourage you to see what our past patients have to say about their experience at Jain Plastic Surgery.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of breast surgery and would like to know which procedure is best suited for you, contact our office today or call (706) 322-9313 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Jain or Dr. Prendergast. By offering a variety of procedures performed in-house, we are confident that we can help you meet your cosmetic goals.