Choosing Jain Plastic Surgery What To Expect When You Arrive
Thank you for entrusting Columbus Jain Plastic Surgery, PC with your aesthetic and cosmetic surgery needs. We are sure you’re aware of the constantly changing concerns about the COVID-19 virus and want to take this opportunity to update of the precautions our office is taking to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our goal is to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office. If you have symptoms of cough, respiratory distress, or a fever, we are asking that you reschedule your appointment by calling 706-322-9313. If you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 patient or have travelled out of the country recently, or to a domestic hotspot we ask you to reschedule your appointment as well.
We are strictly following CDC, state and local guidelines for cleaning, including daily staff training on these measures.
Including But Not Limited To:
- We are asking all patients to arrive with face protection (mask), and only one person may accompany the patient inside the clinic.
- All people will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the clinic, with the hand sanitizing foam offered by our staff member.
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed at front check in and check out areas
- Your temperature will be checked with a temporal artery thermometer and recorded.
- All patients and guests will be required to answer a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival and then sign the attestation statement.
- All staff are equipped with PPE, including masks, gloves, and face shields
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment. Alcohol sanitizer is available in all areas of our office.
- We are limiting patient encounters with appropriate spacing and limiting the number of patients in the office at one time
- All patient encounters must be by appointment
- The physicians will also be wearing personal protection equipment to include N95 masks, gloves and face shields
- We are committed to doing everything possible to make your visit safe and pleasant
Dr. Jain has been performing successful cosmetic facial, breast and body surgeries for men and women since 1998. We encourage you to view our before and after photos and read testimonials from some of our patients to truly appreciate his work. You can even contact us about speaking directly to a former patient about his or her experience.
Our impressive team of medical professionals includes CRNAs (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists) for safe administration of anesthesia, two physicians, RNs (Registered Nurses), LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) and CST (Certified Surgical Technologist).
Jain Plastic Surgery’s highly skilled professional staff is dedicated to making sure your experience with us exceeds your expectations. From your initial visit to your post-operative care, you can count on our team of medical professionals and medical support staff to be with you every step of the way.
In addition to our people, perhaps our greatest point of differentiation is our state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center, Columbus, Georgia’s first AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc.) accredited outpatient surgery center dedicated to plastic surgery and licensed by the state of Georgia.
As patient safety is our number one concern, our cosmetic surgery center is fully equipped with operating suites containing the most up-to-date medical equipment available.
Jain Plastic Surgery continually strives to provide its patients with access to the latest advances in medical technology. As part of our commitment to patient safety, we follow strict standards for confirming safety and efficacy before using new tools or offering new services to our patients.
The latest technological addition to our practice is the VECTRA 3D Aesthetic Simulation Technology. Using VECTRA’s special simulation software overlaid on the 3D photo we take of your body, we can show you the potential results of your breast augmentation procedure before you ever step foot in the operating room. You will be able to experiment with different looks until you find the one you want. The final simulation you select will then become the basis for your surgical plan.
Jain Plastic Surgery is the only plastic surgery provider in Columbus, GA that uses this state-of-the-art technology. Contact us today to learn more about our advanced technology, MedSpa treatments, and cosmetic surgery procedures.