A Mommy Makeover Can Restore Your Figure and Confidence
For many individuals, motherhood is the most rewarding gift. However, the effect that pregnancy and breastfeeding have on the body can leave many women with a range of cosmetic concerns. A mommy makeover combines two or more plastic surgeries, such as breast lift and tummy tuck, to address these imperfections. At Columbus Jain Plastic Surgery P.C., in Columbus, GA, Dr. Ashish K Jain works closely with each patient to achieve beautiful, lasting results. Our doctors are highly trained and board-certified, and our entire team is sensitive to the needs of mothers who would like to enhance their appearance.
Is a Custom Treatment Plan Right for You?
Candidates for a mommy makeover often share similar complaints. Some of the most common include:
- Excess skin
- Stretch marks
- Stubborn areas of fat
- C-section scars
- Protruding midsection
If you meet these criteria, the next step is to visit our office and meet with one of our doctors.
We believe that a mommy makeover can provide truly priceless results, so our practice accepts several types of flexible financing options.
Your Initial Consultation
Your visit will include:
- A meeting with the team: Our doctors are committed to providing you with quality care before, during, and after your surgeries. Feel free to ask any questions you have, with the assurance you will be treated with the utmost respect.
- A comprehensive review of your medical history: Be sure to provide a detailed medical history. Additionally, come prepared to discuss medical conditions, diagnoses you have received, and all medications you are taking.
- Discussion about results and goals: Another essential component of the consultation is to explore the goals, desires, and outcomes you wish to achieve.
Costs and Financing
After personally tailored recommendations are made, we can then provide you with a cost estimate. We believe that treatment can provide truly priceless results, so our practice accepts CareCredit®, Prosper®, and United Medical® as financing options for your mommy makeover.
The Mommy Makeover Procedure
Before your mommy makeover, it is essential to have a plan of care during the day of surgery, as well as assistance for your post-operative recovery.
To begin, medications will be administered to sedate you for the surgeries. Depending upon your health and the recommendations of your doctor, intravenous sedation (IV) or general anesthesia will be provided. Some of the most common procedures our mommy makeover patients choose include:
- Breast lift
- Breast augmentation
- Tummy tuck
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Buttock lift
- Scar rejuvenation and revision
A trusted individual should accompany you to the facility on the day of your mommy makeover. You should also arrange for a friend or family member to help with your initial recovery.
Recovery & Aftercare
In some instances, you may be required to spend the night in a surgical recovery suite. Depending on your health and the procedures you undergo, you may need two weeks to a few months to fully recover. Some tips to aid in your recovery include:
- No heavy lifting, including children
- Taking prescribed medications
- Rest and relaxation
- Short walks to encourage circulation
- No smoking or excessive alcohol consumption
We will provide you with a detailed list of post-operative instructions during your consultation.
Contact Jain Plastic Surgery Today
If you have been contemplating a mommy makeover, contact our practice to schedule a consultation. You can reach us online or at (706) 322-9313.